Got some money riding on the 2015 Super Bowl? In need of a “sure thing?”
Thank goodness Teddy Bear the porcupine is here to predict whether the New England Patriots or Seattle Seahawks will win the big game. Spoiler: The psychic predator picked the Seattle Seahawks.
Will Teddy Bear get it right like he has in Super Bowl 46, 47, and 48 (no big deal, he’s just really good at this), or will he let us down? Because, well, he’s a porcupine.
Only time will tell.
See Next: 8 Animals Who Predicted the 2014 Super Bowl Winner
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement