Life is pretty great for Tom Brady, as he is about to appear in his record sixth Super Bowl, he is married to a supermodel, and he makes an enormous amount of money.
While everything may seem like it has always gone perfectly for the Patriots quarterback, his high school football coach, Tom McKenzie, recently revealed there was at least one moment where things did not go Brady’s way in an interview with The MMQB’s Emily Kaplan.
Nerds of the world take this story to heart, even the great Tom Brady has spent some time in a locker against his will.
This article originally appeared on SI.com.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space