Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts were hacked Tuesday afternoon before quickly being recovered 15 minutes later.
The hacker wrote a tweet encouraging Swift’s 51 million fans to follow someone claiming to be the leader of the hacking group “Lizard Squad.”
Swift has the fourth most popular account on Twitter. After regaining access to her account, she tweeted the following:
“Never a dull moment,” the singer wrote on her Tumblr, adding the hashtag #hackersgonnahackhackhackhackhack.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement