Taylor Swift’s Twitter and Instagram accounts were hacked Tuesday afternoon before quickly being recovered 15 minutes later.
The hacker wrote a tweet encouraging Swift’s 51 million fans to follow someone claiming to be the leader of the hacking group “Lizard Squad.”
Swift has the fourth most popular account on Twitter. After regaining access to her account, she tweeted the following:
“Never a dull moment,” the singer wrote on her Tumblr, adding the hashtag #hackersgonnahackhackhackhackhack.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow