EA Sports has released its annual Super Bowl Madden simulation and it is good news for New England Patriots fans as digital Tom Brady and company were able to pull out an epic come from behind victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
In this year’s simulation, the Seahawks led 24-14 in the third quarter following a Marshawn Lynch touchdown run, but the Patriots dug deep and came storming back to win 28-24.
Computer Tom Brady threw for all four of the Patriots touchdowns in the simulation and was awarded his third Super Bowl MVP award.
The official Madden Simulation has an all-time record of 8-3 in predictions so while New England fans should be excited, Seattle fans should know there is some hope left.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms