A single speech can launch a presidency. Just ask Barack Obama, who got his start toward the White House with a well-received oration at the 2004 Democratic presidential convention.
While it’s too soon to tell if the speech will actually push Walker into position, it’s worth watching just to see how a well-done speech can capture people’s attention.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State