A single speech can launch a presidency. Just ask Barack Obama, who got his start toward the White House with a well-received oration at the 2004 Democratic presidential convention.
While it’s too soon to tell if the speech will actually push Walker into position, it’s worth watching just to see how a well-done speech can capture people’s attention.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow