A single speech can launch a presidency. Just ask Barack Obama, who got his start toward the White House with a well-received oration at the 2004 Democratic presidential convention.
While it’s too soon to tell if the speech will actually push Walker into position, it’s worth watching just to see how a well-done speech can capture people’s attention.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time