It’s officially Girl Scout Cookie season, which is great, but it’s also a reminder that these treats are a seasonal item one cannot purchase year-round. (Although one could, in theory, buy them in bulk and freeze them to have them for the rest of the year, if one really wanted to.)
The good news is that you can now purchase candles that smell like your favorite Girl Scout Cookie flavors to keep the essence of Girl Scout Cookies going all year long. Yankee Candle has launched a new collection featuring four scents: Thin Mints, Trefoils, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Coconut Caramel Stripes.
All varieties are available as a large jar candle, a small tumbler candle or a car air freshener, so you can make your vehicle smell delicious too.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror