Starting to feel bad about slacking on your New Year’s resolution to be healthy? Just watch this tiny beaver named Hazel quietly munch on some grapes in a video produced by Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in Tacoma, Wash., and you’ll be persuaded to get back on track. Fruit seems to be a change of pace from beavers’ typical diet in the wild of bark and twigs. But Hazel’s clear love of grapes should inspire us all to ditch the junk food for a healthier choice.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears