Starting to feel bad about slacking on your New Year’s resolution to be healthy? Just watch this tiny beaver named Hazel quietly munch on some grapes in a video produced by Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in Tacoma, Wash., and you’ll be persuaded to get back on track. Fruit seems to be a change of pace from beavers’ typical diet in the wild of bark and twigs. But Hazel’s clear love of grapes should inspire us all to ditch the junk food for a healthier choice.
A Squirrel's Guide to Fashion
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org