For its 2014 Super Bowl ad, Bud Light picked out a normal, non-actor bro from a bar and placed him in a series of bizarre situations — including playing table tennis with Arnold Schwarzenegger and riding an elevator with Don Cheadle and a llama.
This year’s scenario might be cooler.
Continuing its “Up For Whatever” campaign, the beer company built a real-life Pac-Man game for an Average Joe to run through. What unfolds is an enviable run run through a giant maze, complete with technicolor ghosts.
Gotta love Super Bowl ad season.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time