For its 2014 Super Bowl ad, Bud Light picked out a normal, non-actor bro from a bar and placed him in a series of bizarre situations — including playing table tennis with Arnold Schwarzenegger and riding an elevator with Don Cheadle and a llama.
This year’s scenario might be cooler.
Continuing its “Up For Whatever” campaign, the beer company built a real-life Pac-Man game for an Average Joe to run through. What unfolds is an enviable run run through a giant maze, complete with technicolor ghosts.
Gotta love Super Bowl ad season.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears