In a YouTube video uploaded by America’s Funniest Home Videos, a boy named Griffin is sitting in the backseat of a car, describing the “mind-blowing” and “amazing” first kiss he just received: “It just goes to my brain so much it just goes KABLOOEY!” The child is almost at a loss for words, which is probably why he barely has 40 seconds worth of things to say. You’ll get a good laugh when he describes how she “kicks” him instead of kisses him.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving