There will be no more excuses for not having seen Transparent come this weekend.
— Transparent (@transparent_tv) January 22, 2015
The Golden Globes exposure has brought viewers to Jill Soloway’s show about Maura (Jeffrey Tambor), who comes out as trans, and her family. The average number of Amazon customers watching the show has grown 250 percent since it won Best TV Comedy and Tambor won Best Actor in a TV Comedy, according to Amazon Studios.
- Anti-Black Violence Has Long Been the Most Common American Hate Crime—And We Still Don't Know the Full Extent
- One Million Americans Have Died of COVID-19. Here Are Some of Their Stories
- The Buffalo Shooter Targeted a City Haunted by Segregation
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- The Ukrainian Musicians Fighting Russia Through Song
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Here's Who Won the 2022 TIME100 Reader Poll