There will be no more excuses for not having seen Transparent come this weekend.
— Transparent (@transparent_tv) January 22, 2015
The Golden Globes exposure has brought viewers to Jill Soloway’s show about Maura (Jeffrey Tambor), who comes out as trans, and her family. The average number of Amazon customers watching the show has grown 250 percent since it won Best TV Comedy and Tambor won Best Actor in a TV Comedy, according to Amazon Studios.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time