Maybe Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy can be friends after all.
Tom Felton, the actor who played Harry’s rival Draco in the Harry Potter films and embodied all that was evil about Slytherin, finally joined J.K. Rowling’s Pottermore website Wednesday. The site sorts users into one of the four Hogwarts houses, and Felton was disappointed by his results.
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling replied to Felton’s tweet and confirmed that the Sorting Hat hadn’t made some terrible mistake:
Does this mean that Daniel Radcliffe could actually be a Hufflepuff? Emma Watson a Ravenclaw?
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now