A Galveston, Texas, police officer got his fellow cops to pull over his girlfriend so he could pop the question. The elaborate proposal was caught on patrol car video.
As sirens blared, a policeman asked Gregory Parris’s girlfriend Sara Wolff to get out of her vehicle, KHOU 11 News reports. He told her that she had a broken taillight and outstanding warrants. Then she started to cry. That’s when Parris, who was watching from a nearby squad car, pulled up, and got down on one knee. She said yes.
What if she didn’t? As Parris joked to KHOU 11 News, “She might have gone to jail.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears