For $80, obsessed Sherlock fans can wear Academy Award-nominated actor Benedict Cumberbatch’s likeness on their legs.
L.A. fashion brand Poprageous, which specializes in pop culture-oriented apparel, has launched a ‘Cumberbitch’ collection ranging from crop tops to leggings, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Prints of Cumberbatch’s face are tiled on the fabric ad infinitum, leaving the British actor within repeating gaze for all his ardent fans.
Go ahead and slip on a slinky pair of Cumberbreeches.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time