For $80, obsessed Sherlock fans can wear Academy Award-nominated actor Benedict Cumberbatch’s likeness on their legs.
L.A. fashion brand Poprageous, which specializes in pop culture-oriented apparel, has launched a ‘Cumberbitch’ collection ranging from crop tops to leggings, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Prints of Cumberbatch’s face are tiled on the fabric ad infinitum, leaving the British actor within repeating gaze for all his ardent fans.
Go ahead and slip on a slinky pair of Cumberbreeches.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World