For $80, obsessed Sherlock fans can wear Academy Award-nominated actor Benedict Cumberbatch’s likeness on their legs.
L.A. fashion brand Poprageous, which specializes in pop culture-oriented apparel, has launched a ‘Cumberbitch’ collection ranging from crop tops to leggings, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Prints of Cumberbatch’s face are tiled on the fabric ad infinitum, leaving the British actor within repeating gaze for all his ardent fans.
Go ahead and slip on a slinky pair of Cumberbreeches.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow