Ever wonder what it would be like to set off a rocket beneath the solid surface of a frozen lake? Probably not, but now you can find out anyway, so why not.
A YouTube user named Nils Bremer kindly shared this video, which shows him standing on a dock atop the surface of an icy lake in Sweden. He uses the end of a broom to crack a small hole into the ice, and then quickly pushes a lit rocket into the hole.
This is certainly one way to go ice fishing.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate