In a recent episode of The Price Is Right, announcer George Grey earned some laughs for tripping and falling while presenting prizes.
While back-peddling on a piece of fitness equipment, he stumbled as he reached for a sheet of paper describing each prize that was being handed to him by a man off-stage. So he ended up reading all of the specifications while sitting on the floor.
Host Drew Carey, who was cracking up, said, “I hope we have footage of George Grey flying off that treadmill.”
Grey yelled, “Didn’t miss a word!”
The accident is not entirely surprising, given he was, you know, trying to walk on the treadmill backwards.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up