Patrick Stewart has taken on his most villainous role yet: Every single type of annoying person you have ever interacted with on a plane.
In a sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Stewart plays: the notorious “Chatty Charlie,” who won’t stop spoiler-alerting your trashy novel; the deadly “Stinky Snacker,” who has a penchant for tuna fish sandwiches; the dangerous “Seat Climber,” who will step on your feet; the menacing “Seat Kicker,” who cannot or will not control his legs; and finally the deafening “Landing Clapper,” who needs to have higher expectations of pilots’ capabilities.
The struggle is real.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022