Patrick Stewart has taken on his most villainous role yet: Every single type of annoying person you have ever interacted with on a plane.
In a sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Stewart plays: the notorious “Chatty Charlie,” who won’t stop spoiler-alerting your trashy novel; the deadly “Stinky Snacker,” who has a penchant for tuna fish sandwiches; the dangerous “Seat Climber,” who will step on your feet; the menacing “Seat Kicker,” who cannot or will not control his legs; and finally the deafening “Landing Clapper,” who needs to have higher expectations of pilots’ capabilities.
The struggle is real.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization