There’s a new lurking evil out there on the Internet: weaponized glitter. A new website called ShipYourEnemiesGlitter.com is vowing to do just that by mailing envelopes full of the annoying craft supply anywhere in the world for $9.99 AUD.
The site’s creators joked that glitter is “the herpes of the craft world” and promise that they’ll leave no indication of who paid for the unwanted gift. Included with the messy, sparkly debris will be a note telling the recipient “how awful they are.” The note, the creators promise, will itself be packed with glitter, increasing spillage. The site even has some (seemingly fake) testimonials from so-called customers who used envelopes of glitter to ruin marriages and put job security into question.
If you’ve never spilled a whole thing of glitter in your house, you may not understand what a cruel joke this would be to play on another person. Be sure you’re ready to destroy a relationship with the glitter bomb, because there’s no going back.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org