With new co-host Kathy Griffin, this season of the show will be “utter madness,” Osbourne told PEOPLE at The Art of Elysium Heaven Gala in Santa Monica on Saturday. Fashion Police returns to assess the Golden Globes red carpet Monday night.
“We haven’t been able to do a full run through of anything, because Kathy got sick, so Monday is going to be our very first day,” Osbourne told PEOPLE. “We’re equally as excited as we are sh–ting ourselves!”
So will they take it easy on fashion offenders this awards season? Don’t plan on it.
“They’ve told us ‘no holds barred’, so we finally get to say and do whatever we want,” Osbourne said.
And she’s relishing that carte blanche.
“That’s what is so fun about this job, you never know what to expect, you never know what is going to happen,” she explained, “and at this point I don’t even know what is going to come out of my mouth anymore.”
As for what she’ll be wearing to this year’s big events? “Whatever the f— I want!” the candid star said.
Fashion Police airs Monday at 9 p.m. on E!
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time