With new co-host Kathy Griffin, this season of the show will be “utter madness,” Osbourne told PEOPLE at The Art of Elysium Heaven Gala in Santa Monica on Saturday. Fashion Police returns to assess the Golden Globes red carpet Monday night.
“We haven’t been able to do a full run through of anything, because Kathy got sick, so Monday is going to be our very first day,” Osbourne told PEOPLE. “We’re equally as excited as we are sh–ting ourselves!”
So will they take it easy on fashion offenders this awards season? Don’t plan on it.
“They’ve told us ‘no holds barred’, so we finally get to say and do whatever we want,” Osbourne said.
And she’s relishing that carte blanche.
“That’s what is so fun about this job, you never know what to expect, you never know what is going to happen,” she explained, “and at this point I don’t even know what is going to come out of my mouth anymore.”
As for what she’ll be wearing to this year’s big events? “Whatever the f— I want!” the candid star said.
Fashion Police airs Monday at 9 p.m. on E!
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This