Now there could be a new way to get an early look at hotly anticipated movies: hail an Uber. The taxi app is launching a new partnership with 20th Century Fox to carry Uber riders to special screenings of the upcoming spy movie Kingsman: The Secret Service on Thursday. In 50 cities, Uber users will be able to enter a special promo code between now and Thursday for a chance to win tickets to the early screenings. In 9 cities, including New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, some winners will also receive complimentary Uber rides to the movie theater and film merchandise. Three grand-prize winners will get a paid vacation to New York to attend a special event for the film on Feb. 9.
Kingsman: The Secret Service doesn’t premiere nationally for another month, so Uber users are getting a pretty advanced look at the latest Colin Firth vehicle.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'