Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, who broke ground for comedians in 1980’s Nine to Five, took the stage to talk about comedies at the Golden Globes. The two actresses, who are starring in an upcoming Netflix show together called Grace and Frankie, were happy to put the very controversial topic of whether men can be funny to bed — once and for all! — by presenting the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award.
The two women joked that they’re glad society has progressed beyond the point of debating such a silly question. Watch up top.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023