Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, who broke ground for comedians in 1980’s Nine to Five, took the stage to talk about comedies at the Golden Globes. The two actresses, who are starring in an upcoming Netflix show together called Grace and Frankie, were happy to put the very controversial topic of whether men can be funny to bed — once and for all! — by presenting the Best Actor in a Comedy Series award.
The two women joked that they’re glad society has progressed beyond the point of debating such a silly question. Watch up top.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body