The Entourage dudes are usually too cool to arrive early to a party, but they made an exception for the Golden Globes on Sunday. The cast of the HBO series showed up to the red carpet ahead of the awards to shoot last-minute footage for the film based on their show.
Jeremy Piven, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Kevin Connolly, Emmanuelle Chriqui and Jerry Ferrara all came to the shoot. The official Golden Globes account tweeted about the last minute filming:
The Entourage movie opens June 5, and the first trailer for the film premiered just last month.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023