This Minneapolis couple thought there was just the two of them in a photo booth. But turns out there was secretly a third.
While the camera was snapping photos of Jessica and Michael Devins, she held up a white hat for newborn babies that said “baby” on it.
“I actually started taping my iPhone to the front wall of photo booths to capture video of our silly faces a few months ago,”she writes in the description of the video on YouTube. “That way he wouldn’t be suspicious when I was finally able to share the happy news.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow