This Minneapolis couple thought there was just the two of them in a photo booth. But turns out there was secretly a third.
While the camera was snapping photos of Jessica and Michael Devins, she held up a white hat for newborn babies that said “baby” on it.
“I actually started taping my iPhone to the front wall of photo booths to capture video of our silly faces a few months ago,”she writes in the description of the video on YouTube. “That way he wouldn’t be suspicious when I was finally able to share the happy news.”
See the Funniest and Weirdest Baby Photos
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org