Angelina Jolie, who was in Rome this week for a screening of her film Unbroken, met privately with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Thursday.
The jet-setting actress met other high-profile figures last year, including Queen Elizabeth, who named her an honorary dame in October.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow