Angelina Jolie, who was in Rome this week for a screening of her film Unbroken, met privately with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Thursday.
The jet-setting actress met other high-profile figures last year, including Queen Elizabeth, who named her an honorary dame in October.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time