During a visit to the The Tonight Show Tuesday, Nicole Kidman and Jimmy Fallon quickly started chatting about their first interaction — but they have very different takes on that meeting.
Fallon recounted that a mutual friend brought Kidman to his apartment several years ago when they were both single, and he was very concerned with what type of cheese to serve the A-list star. Kidman’s version of the story was slightly different, though. Turns out she was actually interested in dating Fallon, but after an hour of him ignoring her and playing video games while she sat on the couch, she decided he just wasn’t interested.
Fallon’s reaction to the news makes it clear he had absolutely no clue she was interested in him. If you’ve ever wanted to see Fallon’s jaw drop to his knees, this is the clip for you. He gasps, “Wait, what?” and then falls over in horror in what is inadvertently one of the funniest clips of the year.
Read next: Watch Bradley Cooper Show Off His Epic Air Guitar Skills on The Tonight Show
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now