The new, full-length trailer for Ant-Man is here…and it’s visible to the naked eye (phew!).
After releasing a teaser that had to be seen through a microscope, and a poster featuring lead actor Paul Rudd as an ant-sized dot, Marvel finally gave fans a glimpse of its tiniest superhero, who has the ability to shrink while gaining strength.
The trailer shows Scott Lang, played by Rudd, being arrested, released and then given a “second chance” as a superhero by the original Ant-Man, Dr. Hank Pym, played by Michael Douglas. Pym offers him the superhero mantle and the shrinking ant suit.
“One question,” Rudd’s character says to Pym. “Is it too late to change the name?”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving