President Barack Obama became the butt of jokes for his “dad jeans” in recent years, but now the spotlight’s opening up to less famous fathers around the world.
A new Instagram account called fashiondads_ is showing off some of the, how do we say, least fashionable fathers and gives you “tips” on how to master their looks. “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good,” advises the account’s debut post, uploaded on Dec. 24.
Here’s a glimpse at what’s in store:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time