President Barack Obama became the butt of jokes for his “dad jeans” in recent years, but now the spotlight’s opening up to less famous fathers around the world.
A new Instagram account called fashiondads_ is showing off some of the, how do we say, least fashionable fathers and gives you “tips” on how to master their looks. “Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good,” advises the account’s debut post, uploaded on Dec. 24.
Here’s a glimpse at what’s in store:
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World