In the U.S. right now, it’s snowy and cold and generally hellish. In Australia, however, it’s summertime — and it’s so hot that some people decided to try that old trick of frying eggs on the pavement.
Temperatures soared to around 44ºC Monday, which is about 111ºF. So, in other words, it’s rather hellish down under right now too — just a hotter, sweatier type of hellish. So, some intrepid YouTubers decided to bust out an iron skillet, throw some eggs in it, and watch them fry. And then eat them on bread.
So no, technically, nobody fried eggs to completion directly on the sidewalk, but still.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023