On New Year’s Day, Fisher Price dispatched film crews to hospitals around around the world to capture footage of mothers during labor and then cradling their newborns for the first time.
24 hours later, the toy maker and its ad agency, Weber Shandwick, had marketing gold: A timely, 90-second mini-doc style film featuring women talking about what they wished for their babies in the years ahead. The video has racked up more than 1.6 million views on YouTube and made waves in advertising trade publications.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com