Monday night, reigning queen of all things domestic Martha Stewart dropped by Late Night to talk about her new book, Clean Slate, and to teach Seth Meyers about juicing.
Naturally, Stewart gets just a bit high and mighty, offering Meyers condescending advice about his juicer like “First, turn it on” and “Do this by your kitchen sink because you’re gonna make a little bit of a mess.” Meyers maintains a good attitude even as he wrestles with various fruits, vegetables and errant pieces of the juicing machine.
But then, twist! Martha Stewart totally messes up. She floods their workspace with juice and then tries to blame the fact that they’re missing “the big things that go with these juicers.” Sure, Martha. Sure.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve