In a viral video, a friendly furball faces off against a chattering Furby. The husky looks like it is trying to protect its human family from the tiny automaton, but its fervent barks are matched by the Furby’s stream of Furbish sayings. The dog circles its potato-shaped prey, incessantly alerting the household to the relentlessly rolling intruder, because while the Furby looks sleepy eyed, there’s no saying when it might awaken from its stupor to attack. The only real question is whose battery will wear out first?
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow