The man who plays Gaston from Beauty and the Beast at Disney World is known for his bravado, especially since a video of a little girl trying to put him in his place went viral last month. But it looks like he has remained as confident as ever because a new clip shows him dominating in a push-up contest at Walt Disney World’s Fantasyland in Florida.
The clip has already racked up more than 2.8 million views since YouTube user “Blake Platt” uploaded it on Jan 2.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization