Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting took to Instagram Thursday to defend herself against criticism of a Redbook interview in which she said she’s not a feminist.
“If any of you are In the ‘biz’ you are well aware of how words can be taken out of context,” she wrote. “I’m completely blessed and grateful that strong women have paved the way for my success along with many others. I apologize if anyone was offended.”
The Big Bang Theory actress is one of the highest-paid women on television, raking in $1 million per episode.
“I’m so in control of my work,” Cuoco-Sweeting said in the Redbook interview, “that I like coming home and serving [my husband].”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time