Jillian Haker of Cleveland, Ohio, uploaded this YouTube video compilation of herself pranking her brother, in which he thinks he is posing for an adorable sibling Snapchat selfie, but she is actually recording a video instead. The clip has racked up more than 1.2 million views since it was uploaded on Dec. 31.
In the description of the video, Haker says, “I don’t think this trick will ever get old,” so we shall see if her brother keeps falling for it in the new year, and maybe look forward to a 2015 compilation.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time