Passengers at a train station in India Sunday watched a monkey attempt to revive a fellow monkey that was shocked unconscious by electrical wires.
The simian rescue occurred after one of the monkeys was electrocuted while walking on high-voltage wires, according to Reuters.
In this video footage from Kanpur in India, the monkey appears to try to wake up the other monkey by patting it and dragging it into a pool of water, while ticket-holders standing on the platform just watched and snapped photos with their smartphones.
After about 20 minutes, passengers could be heard cheering when the unconscious monkey seemed to come back to life.
Got loved ones? Click here to check out the great new Time for Family subscription offer
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement