Angelina Jolie has said that filming her new movie By the Sea with husband Brad Pitt has done wonders for their marriage.
The 39-year-old told the New York Daily News in an interview that the film “brought us closer.”
“Sharing something in a deep artistic way, it’s something I think is necessary for artistic couples,” said Jolie, who is also producing the movie alongside Pitt. “I hadn’t realized how good it would be for us.”
Slated for release in 2015, By the Sea is about a marriage in crisis and is the couple’s first collaboration since Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Jolie’s current film, World War II survival drama Unbroken, will be released on Christmas Day.
Read more at the New York Daily News.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.