Angelina Jolie has said that filming her new movie By the Sea with husband Brad Pitt has done wonders for their marriage.
The 39-year-old told the New York Daily News in an interview that the film “brought us closer.”
“Sharing something in a deep artistic way, it’s something I think is necessary for artistic couples,” said Jolie, who is also producing the movie alongside Pitt. “I hadn’t realized how good it would be for us.”
Slated for release in 2015, By the Sea is about a marriage in crisis and is the couple’s first collaboration since Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
Jolie’s current film, World War II survival drama Unbroken, will be released on Christmas Day.
Read more at the New York Daily News.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow