Your Worst Enemy Is Probably You
Stop cheating yourself. You can’t cut corners on sleep and not have it affect you:
Being tired actually makes it harder to be happy.
Lack of sleep makes you dumber.
Yes, some people don’t need much sleep but they’re exceedingly rare. Out of 100 people who think they can go without much sleep, only five really can.
So What Makes For A Great Night’s Sleep?
1) Exercise during the day promotes good sleep at night.
2) Keep it cold.
3) Avoid light before bed, and that includes TV’s and computers.
4) Avoid coffee or alcohol at night.
5) Mattress quality doesn’t matter. The only factor that was relevant with regard to beds was when traveling, people sleep best on a mattress similar to the one they have at home.
- How To Stop Being Lazy And Get More Done – 5 Expert Tips
- What 10 things should you do every day to improve your life?
- How To Make Your Life Better By Sending Five Simple Emails
Read next: 7 Mental Health Resolutions for 2015