‘Tis the season for rounding up the best songs of the year. In that spirit, both DJ Earworm and the pop group Us the Duo have released remixes of the year’s biggest songs, and now, artist Daniel Kim of Vancouver, Canada, has offered up the 2014 edition of his annual up-tempo spin on the hits “Pop Danthology.”
Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass” seems to be the most prominently featured song, getting mashed up with Tiësto’s “Red Lights,” Katy Perry’s “Birthday,” and Jessie J’s “Bang Bang.”
Lyrics and song titles—if you cannot guess them yourself—can be found here.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022