Three people were injured Friday when a shooter opened fire at a high school in Portland, Ore., police said.
The shooter was still at large Friday afternoon, the Associated Press reports. It took place at Rosemary Anderson High School, and the three victims were all conscious. Rosemary Anderson is an alternative high school for students who had previously dropped out, homeless teens, and at-risk students. It enrolls 190 students annually.
A school shooting last occurred in Portland in June when a freshman killed another student and then himself.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time