Three people were injured Friday when a shooter opened fire at a high school in Portland, Ore., police said.
The shooter was still at large Friday afternoon, the Associated Press reports. It took place at Rosemary Anderson High School, and the three victims were all conscious. Rosemary Anderson is an alternative high school for students who had previously dropped out, homeless teens, and at-risk students. It enrolls 190 students annually.
A school shooting last occurred in Portland in June when a freshman killed another student and then himself.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This