Santa is real, and she’s a woman.
A donor visited a Toys ‘R’ Us location in Bellingham, Mass., on Wednesday and paid off more than 150 layaway accounts, to the tune of $20,000, the Milford Daily News reports. While she has elected to remain anonymous, she is reportedly an older, bubbly, local resident and told an employee that she would “sleep better at night” with all the accounts paid off.
We just hope she didn’t forget her milk and cookies before leaving.
Read next: 5 Times People Actually Saved Christmas
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year