The first full trailer for the Divergent sequel is here. And, unlike its teaser trailer from earlier this year, it does not disappoint.
The latest young adult dystopian franchise, based on the books by Veronica Roth, introduces the war zone, complete with a scary Kate Winslet as Jeanine, a sexy Shailene Woodley as Tris, and her once on-screen boyfriend Ansel Elgort as her brother Caleb. There’s plenty of fire, train jumping and a lot of tattoos. The second book in the Divergent series follows Tris and her band of outsiders through a post-apocalyptic Chicago as they try to escape the strict society they were born into.
The film hits theaters March 20, 2015.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year