The first full trailer for the Divergent sequel is here. And, unlike its teaser trailer from earlier this year, it does not disappoint.
The latest young adult dystopian franchise, based on the books by Veronica Roth, introduces the war zone, complete with a scary Kate Winslet as Jeanine, a sexy Shailene Woodley as Tris, and her once on-screen boyfriend Ansel Elgort as her brother Caleb. There’s plenty of fire, train jumping and a lot of tattoos. The second book in the Divergent series follows Tris and her band of outsiders through a post-apocalyptic Chicago as they try to escape the strict society they were born into.
The film hits theaters March 20, 2015.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time