Human emotions come to life in the upcoming Pixar film Inside Out, which follows a preteen Midwestern girl named Riley whose life changes completely when her dad takes a new job in San Francisco.
In the first full trailer for the movie, we witness a typical family dinner as Mom, Dad and Riley’s personifications of joy, disgust, anger, fear, and sadness compete for control inside their heads. Amy Poehler, Mindy Kaling, and Bill Hader are among the actors playing emotions.
If only there were a small, green talking blob to blame for the sass and angst your human teen will surely toss your way when you ask them to do the dishes this evening.
The film hits theaters in summer 2015.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer