No one likes pizza more than Home Alone’s Kevin McCallister.
Except, maybe, for Macaulay Culkin (pictured below), who famously portrayed the McCallister in the first two Home Alone movies.
The image is a still from a music video Culkin made with the Pizza Underground, his pizza-obsessed Velvet Underground cover band. Although the bizarre music video was made earlier this year, it has resurfaced this week as the Pizza Underground tours North America. And we are very grateful for the resurfacing. I mean, where else can you see Culkin play a kazoo solo with a slice of pizza over his head?
Culkin made headlines in December 2013 after a four-and-a-half minute video of him eating a slice went viral.
Which raises an important question: Will there be another pizza-themed video in Culkin’s future?
Well, according to Vanyaland, the musician told audience members at a sold out Boston gig Saturday that his next endeavor will be a Billy Joel cover band that sings about cats called Pussy Joel. (Obviously).
Watch out, Taylor Swift, there’s a new cat lover in town.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time