Al Pacino has confirmed that he’s met with Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige.
The 74-year-old Oscar-winning actor was a guest on the Happy Sad Confused podcast on Monday where he teased a possible role in an upcoming film from the Guardians of the Galaxy and The Avengers studio.
“I’ve met with the Marvel guy,” said Pacino, referring to the studio’s president Feige. “It’s a marvel how things happen.” He continued,“I would imagine that either there’s something he feels is right for me —” before he was interrupted by a ringing phone. He then joked that the call was from the studio telling him to quit talking.
He said that he watched Guardians of the Galaxy with his children. “It was just inventive, funny, strong, the production of it, the ingenuity of it,” he said. “Why wouldn’t I like a movie like that, appreciate a movie like that? I’m not necessarily going to be in it, but there’s value to it.”
Though Pacino didn’t reveal further details about the meeting, Marvel certainly has a lot of upcoming projects in need of casting. The studio has a total of nine new comic book movies in the works, with releases scheduled as far in the future as October, 2019.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer