When you give Star Wars fanatics a trailer, amazing things happen.
So, of course puppies and kittens would want to jump on that bandwagon. Behold, the trailer for Paw Warz: The Furrce Awakens: a parody of the new J.J. Abrams movie, set in a galaxy, fur, fur away, naturally.
Much like the original, this one opens in a deserted, dust-filled atmosphere, also known as the litter box. Star Wars fans and crazy cat ladies everywhere will delight at the sight of a cat wielding a lightsaber (or is that a laser pointer?).
Keep watching, and you’ll see that the mystical force that attracts pets to the Roomba is real. With this paw-some build up, December 2015 can’t come soon enough.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy