Amid all the chocolate, Christmas carols and holiday cheer this December, here’s a television special that brings a touch of darkness to the season.
Black Mirror, the British television series, is broadcasting its Christmas special starring Jon Hamm on British television on December 16th. Watch the trailer above, and never hear “Silent Night” the same way again
U.S. audiences with DirecTV will be able to see the episode on its audience network from Dec.25. The show’s first two seasons premiered on Netflix this week.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow