It’s been a banner year for Jimmy Fallon.
The Tonight Show host, 40, and wife Nancy welcomed their second child on Wednesday, a rep for the couple confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.
“Frances Cole Fallon officially entered the world at 8:45 a.m. on Dec. 3, weighing 5 lbs., 11 oz. and is 18.5 inches long,” the statement reads.
“Their new addition joins big sister, Winnie Rose, [16 months]. The couple opted to keep their baby joy to themselves until their new daughter made her official debut. Both Fallon babies were born via surrogate.”
“This has been the craziest year of my life,” Fallon told PEOPLE in June. “But being a father is the most exciting, amazing thing that ever happened to me. And everything’s going well on the show. My life has never been this cool.”
“I’ve gotta beat Emma Stone at lip-synching,” Fallon says of his 2015 goal.
With another young one in the house, we think that might have to wait until 2016!
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy