Telltale Games has already enlisted a number of the big players from HBO’s Game of Thrones, like Peter Dinklage and Natalie Dormer, to join the voice cast of the video game set in the world of the TV series.
Thanks to the game’s newly released first episode, a few more of the show’s most beloved characters and their actors have been revealed as upcoming additions to the virtual version of Westeros.
(Spoilers for the first episode of Telltale’s Game of Thrones follow.)
On the menu screens of Game of Thrones, players may have noticed the faces of Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen popping up among new characters like Gared Tuttle and Mira Forrester.
EW has confirmed that Kit Harrington and Emilia Clarke will be joining the ranks of their fellow cast members and appearing as Jon and Dany in future episodes of the video game series. Telltale hasn’t revealed exactly when these characters will show up, but expect Harington and Clarke to lend their voices sometime during the game’s next five episodes.
Telltale’s Game of Thrones is doing plenty to cement itself in the world of HBO’s adaptation. Opening up adjacent to the Red Wedding, the first season of Telltale’s game will span season four of HBO’s show and lead right up to the beginning of season five. To find out if the first episode lives up to its television counterpart, be sure to read EW‘s review of the first episode.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow