Us the Duo, the Vine phenomenon that covers hit songs in social-media friendly six second loops known as #6SecondCovers, has expanded their time frame to cover all of the hits from 2014 in just two-and-a-half minutes.
In the video, the husband and wife team of Michael and Carissa Alvarado seamlessly blend parts of Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off” with Coldplay’s “A Sky Full of Stars”, Sia’s “Chandelier”, Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass”, and more. Remember way back at the beginning of this year when Pharrell’s “Happy” was inescapable? It’s in the mix along with John Legend, Ariane Grande, Nico & Vinz, Magic!, Clean Bandit, and Maroon 5.
Us The Duo signed a deal with Republic Records in March, becoming the first Vine artists to get picked up by a major label.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time