Of all the competition out there, young actor and music sensation Nick Jonas’ greatest fear is late night host Jimmy Fallon…or so he joked, on Wednesday night, during an appearance on the Tonight Show.
That’s because Fallon’s parody song with will.i.am., Ew!, debuted the same week that Jonas’ recent hit, Jealous, did. For a period of time, Fallon’s Ew! was higher on the Billboard Top 100 than Jonas’ Jealous.
Jonas’ song has since pulled ahead, staying steady in the Top 10.
Watch the late night host and the singer quip, above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving