Of all the competition out there, young actor and music sensation Nick Jonas’ greatest fear is late night host Jimmy Fallon…or so he joked, on Wednesday night, during an appearance on the Tonight Show.
That’s because Fallon’s parody song with will.i.am., Ew!, debuted the same week that Jonas’ recent hit, Jealous, did. For a period of time, Fallon’s Ew! was higher on the Billboard Top 100 than Jonas’ Jealous.
Jonas’ song has since pulled ahead, staying steady in the Top 10.
Watch the late night host and the singer quip, above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy