Of all the competition out there, young actor and music sensation Nick Jonas’ greatest fear is late night host Jimmy Fallon…or so he joked, on Wednesday night, during an appearance on the Tonight Show.
That’s because Fallon’s parody song with will.i.am., Ew!, debuted the same week that Jonas’ recent hit, Jealous, did. For a period of time, Fallon’s Ew! was higher on the Billboard Top 100 than Jonas’ Jealous.
Jonas’ song has since pulled ahead, staying steady in the Top 10.
Watch the late night host and the singer quip, above.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time