James Cameron, who is working on scripts for three Avatar sequels, says they are going to be “bitchin’.”
“I can tell you one thing,” Cameron told Empire magazine in an interview, “they’re gonna be bitchin’. You will sh-t yourself with your mouth wide open.”
The director divided the scripts between a team that includes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silva (who wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes), Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds) and Shane Salerno (Armageddon).
“I think we met for seven months and we whiteboarded out every scene in the film together,” Cameron said.
The first of the three Avatar sequels is slated for release at cinemas in the U.S. on Christmas Day 2016, reports Mashable.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve