James Cameron, who is working on scripts for three Avatar sequels, says they are going to be “bitchin’.”
“I can tell you one thing,” Cameron told Empire magazine in an interview, “they’re gonna be bitchin’. You will sh-t yourself with your mouth wide open.”
The director divided the scripts between a team that includes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silva (who wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes), Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds) and Shane Salerno (Armageddon).
“I think we met for seven months and we whiteboarded out every scene in the film together,” Cameron said.
The first of the three Avatar sequels is slated for release at cinemas in the U.S. on Christmas Day 2016, reports Mashable.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement