James Cameron, who is working on scripts for three Avatar sequels, says they are going to be “bitchin’.”
“I can tell you one thing,” Cameron told Empire magazine in an interview, “they’re gonna be bitchin’. You will sh-t yourself with your mouth wide open.”
The director divided the scripts between a team that includes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silva (who wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes), Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds) and Shane Salerno (Armageddon).
“I think we met for seven months and we whiteboarded out every scene in the film together,” Cameron said.
The first of the three Avatar sequels is slated for release at cinemas in the U.S. on Christmas Day 2016, reports Mashable.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Helen Regan at email@example.com