James Cameron, who is working on scripts for three Avatar sequels, says they are going to be “bitchin’.”
“I can tell you one thing,” Cameron told Empire magazine in an interview, “they’re gonna be bitchin’. You will sh-t yourself with your mouth wide open.”
The director divided the scripts between a team that includes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silva (who wrote Rise of the Planet of the Apes), Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds) and Shane Salerno (Armageddon).
“I think we met for seven months and we whiteboarded out every scene in the film together,” Cameron said.
The first of the three Avatar sequels is slated for release at cinemas in the U.S. on Christmas Day 2016, reports Mashable.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate